Everyone grills steak, chicken and pork. Grilled turkey tips are a nice change. This marinade/glaze is great on pork and chicken too!
Horseradish Maple Glaze Turkey Tips
Author: Bobby Flay
- 2 Pounds Turkey Tenderloin cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1½ cups maple syrup
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp ancho chile powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine maple syrup, horseradish, mustard and chile powder. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put the turkey tips in a ziplock bag. Add ½ of the glaze to the bag and add the olive oil. Seal bag and shake well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Heat a grill on high. Add the tips and brush with the remaining glaze as you cook the tips.