Author: Julie Boyle
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 Slices Provolone
- 2 Slices Proscuitto
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 1 Tomato sliced thin, seasoned with salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Slice the chicken breast vertical to form a "book", fold open.
- Spread the pesto on the chicken.
- Add the prosciutto, then the tomatoes, then the provolone.
- Fold the chicken back together (close the book) and season well on both sides with salt & pepper.
- Heat a non stick pan and coat the pan with olive oil.
- Cook the chicken on both sides for 5 minutes until golden brown. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and finish in the oven for 10-15 more minutes until chicken is cooked through.