Curry Dipping Sauce
Author: Harrison Ford
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- ½ Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tsp honey
- Zest of one lime and juice of one lime
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry power and season with salt & pepper, cook for 1 minute.
- Scrape the mixture into a food processor and add the rest of the ingredients. Puree until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning.