My current favorite summer drink. Combine my LOVE of watermelon with my love of margaritas and you have an instant hit! Summer love
Author: Julie Boyle
- 1 Cup frozen watermelon cut up into 1-2 inch cubes (freeze at least 2 hours and can be frozen for several weeks)
- 4 jiggers of silver tequila
- 2 jiggers of Cointreau
- Juice of 2 limes
- Dash of margarita mix (optional)
- Place watermelon, tequila, Cointreau and lime juice in blender. Blend until all watermelon is pureed. Taste and add margarita mix if it tastes too strong or if you like it sweeter.
- Serve as is, or with ice.