Chicken, check. Steak, check. Pork, check. Looking for something different to grill? Steakhouse marinated turkey tips! Super healthy, delicious and easy!
Steakhouse Turkey Tips
Author: Julie Boyle
- 1-2 pounds turkey tenderloin
- Steakhouse marinade
- Cut the turkey tenderloin into 1-2 inch tips. The smaller the tips are the faster they will grill and the more flavor the marinade will give them.
- Place the tips and ½ of the steakhouse marinade recipe in a ziplock bag and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes, up to 8 hours.
- Bring the tips to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
- Heat grill to high and cook tips until cooked thru, about 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.