The easiest appetizer you will every make. Boursin stuffed mushrooms. Tangy, creamy, garlicky cheese melted on a mushroom. Yummy!
Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
Author: Julie Boyle
- 15 Stuffing Mushrooms
- Boursin Cheese spread
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Fill each mushroom with about 1 Tbsp of the boursin cheese.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl and coat the boursin with the breadcrumbs.
- Cook mushrooms in the oven on the sheet until cooked thru, 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving, the boursin will be very hot.