I love these egg rolls and they are always a big hit. You can make them ahead of time and just pop them in the oven just when your guests arrive. Any kind of ground meat will do. I prefer these with pork but if you would prefer chicken or turkey, it’s still really good.
Must serve with the dipping sauce!
- 1 Package Egg Roll Wrappers
- 8 Oz. Ground pork, turkey or chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Corn, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Chile Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sherry or Mirin
- 4 Scallions, minced
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add the ground meat, thru scallions and mix well.
- Lay out 6 wrappers at a time. Brush all 4 corners of wrappers with warm water.
- Add 2 Tbsp of mixture to the center of each wrapper, then wrap from both sides, and roll up into an egg roll shape. Make sure they are secure and add a little water to the ends.
- Place seam side down onto the cookie sheet. Continue wrapping until you have used all the filling.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven and cook until wrappers are golden brown and meat is cooked thru, about 35-40 minutes total. Turn over half way.
- Serve with Scallion Soy Dipping Sauce.