Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta & Garlic
Author: Julie Boyle
Recipe type: Side
- 4 Cups of Brussel Sprouts, cleaned and sliced in half
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 4 oz, finely chopped pancetta
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a jelly roll pan, add all ingrediants. Mix well.
- Place in oven and roast until brussel sprouts are golden brown and pancetta crisps, about 30 minutes.
- Note: If you need to, you can cook the brussel sprouts at 350/375, the cooking time will just take longer.