I love deviled eggs! I always put them out at Thanksgiving and Christmas with Bloody Marys. Great way to kick off the holiday! The vinegar (just a touch!) is the secret ingredient here.
Recipe type: Appetizer
Great snack for Brunch time!
- 12 eggs
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 1 tsp dijon
- ½ tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives or parsley
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt & pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Boil the eggs for 12 minutes and then cool.
- Peel the eggs, slice in half and put the yolks in a bowl, mash the eggs well.
- Add the mayo thru worcestershire sauce to the bowl, mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Go easy on the salt at first, you can always add more.
- Place a tbsp size of the yolk mixture on to each egg white.
- Sprinkle with a dash of paprika for garnish.