When you want a light appetizer, shrimp cocktail never disappoints! Old School at it’s best. I like to serve it on a platter with ice on the bottom and garnish with lemon slices.
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Author: Julie Boyle
Recipe type: Appetizer
The classic standby, crisp shrimp with a tangy cocktail sauce, yummy! ps.....low cal too
- 2 Pounds cooked shrimp, chilled
- 1 Cup Heinz Ketchup
- Juice of ½ lemon, slice the rest of the lemon for garnish
- 10 dashes of tabasco (more or less, up to you how hot you are!)
- 2 heaping Tbsp prepared horseradish (more or less, up to you)
- Kosher Salt & Pepper
- Place all ingredients (from Ketchup to horseradish) in a bowl and mix well. Season to taste with salt & pepper. I serve the shrimp in a pretty glass bowl with the lemon slices.